Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Plaztik Visuals- Retro Vector Pack 1 (NOW FREE)

This is for all you vector junkies out there. I present you with Plaztik Visuals - Retro Vector Pack 1.


Creative Commons License
Plaztik Visuals- Retro Vector Pack 1 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

It includes:

  • A pair of Wayfarer Sunglasses Vector
  • Vintage 35mm Camera Vector
  • An Old School Calculator Watch Vector
  • Cassette Tape Vector

You know what? I realize it's time I give to the community. For whatever reason it is, I'm giving this vector pack away for free! Yes ultra-bloody free. So please, download it, make something out of it and give back again for the world to see.

And if you wanna be featured here, send me a mail for whatever you've done with it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment