Monday, March 22, 2010

Plaztik Visuals Poster

To keep you entertained whilst I work on the big boy stuffs, here's a poster I did for the blog. Something fairly simple.

My reference was from a stock photo (ok google image). I think its a malay celeb..

Reference photo. All rights and credits respectfully reserved to the photographer and rightful owner.

And yours truly came up with this...
Plaztik Visuals Poster


Since I'm not dead yet, stay tuned for more! =)

Note: On a side note to save my ass. The poster artwork is at absolutely no intention to mock or harm the model in the photo. The photo is merely a reference to the pose and human structure of the female model.

2 comments:

  1. i see she is channelling some lady gaga vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah! dirty, sexy and sometimes madly unexplainable.

    ReplyDelete